Free Refuge4Pets training for anyone working with victim-survivors of domestic abuse (adults, childrens and animals)
Course Title: Animal Abuse as a Strategy of Coercive Control
Date & Time: 7th March 13:00 – 15:30
Location: Online Microsoft Teams
Areas covered in the session:
- The significance of the human-animal bond to victim-survivors of domestic abuse
- The dynamics and impact of animal abuse in the context of domestic abuse
- Animal welfare legislation – whose responsibility is it? Our duty of care
- Safety planning for the whole family
- Useful links to articles, resources, local and national organisations
This session will be delivered with our Links Group partners.
To book onto this session please email firstname.lastname@example.org directly and she will send you the joining info.