We are constantly looking to learn and improve in our efforts to safeguard adults in Devon.
If you have been in contact with the safeguarding team at Devon County Council, we would encourage you to tell us about your experience, good or bad. This will help us to understand what is helpful or if there are ways in which we could improve your experience of safeguarding.
Any information you provide is confidential. This means that we will not share this with anyone outside of our services without your permission. View the privacy notice for adult care operations and health.
Other ways to give your feedback
In addition to the online survey, there are a number of other ways that an ‘adult at risk’ can provide feedback. These include:
- speaking to the person providing their care
- contacting Devon County Council’s Customer Relations Team by calling 0800 212 783 (free), emailing email@example.com or writing to: Devon County Council Customer Relations, Room 120, County Hall, Topsham Road, Exeter, EX2 4QD.
- contacting Healthwatch Devon or Healthwatch Torbay
- visiting patient websites such as Care Opinion or NHS Choices. These organisations represent the views of people who use mental health services and their carers
- Contact Torbay & Southern Devon NHS Trust Patient Advice and Liaison Service
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. We are committed to using the feedback we receive to help up improve and develop our services.
Help us improve
Don’t include personal information.
"*" indicates required fields