Skip to content

Report Your Concern – Torbay Local Authority Boundaries

If you are reporting concerns because you suspect that a vulnerable adult is being abused, or you are being abused yourself and live within Torbay Local Authority Boundaries:

Please raise your concern via this downloadable Word version of the Safeguarding Adult Concern referral form and return the completed form to

Guidance on how to complete the form can be downloaded here.

Alternatively, you can contact Torbay directly on 01803 219700