Skip to content

Report your concern

Report your concern – Plymouth Local Authority boundaries

If you are reporting concerns because you suspect that a vulnerable adult is being abused, or you are being abused yourself and live within Plymouth Local Authority boundaries please call 01752 668000 or report your concern using their online safeguarding referral form.