Skip to content

Report your concern

Report your concern – Torbay Local Authority boundaries

Members of the public

If you are reporting concerns because you suspect that a vulnerable adult is being abused, or you are being abused yourself and live within Torbay Local Authority boundaries please contact us by:


If you are reporting a concern in a professional capacity, please complete the safeguarding adult concern referral form (downloadable Word file) and return it to

Alternatively, you can email or call 01803 219888 (professionals only).