Skip to content

Report your concern

Information for professionals

Most professionals will have a relevant safeguarding lead in their organisation. It may be more appropriate to speak to this person first if you are unsure what to do, or you can make a referral directly here.

For further information for professionals wishing to report a safeguarding adult concern please refer to the ADASS guidance; Understanding What Constitutes A Safeguarding Adult Concern and How to Support Effective Outcomes (in particular please consider the flow chart on page 7 of this guidance). Please also see the ADASS guidance Making Decisions on the Duty to Carry Out Safeguarding Adults Enquiries.