Skip to content

Report your concern

Report your concern – Devon Local Authority boundaries

If you suspect that a vulnerable adult is being abused, or you are being abused yourself and live within Devon Local Authority boundaries, please contact us by:


If you are reporting a concern in a professional capacity, please complete the report a safeguarding concern form.

Some guidance on using the online form can be downloaded here.

If the online form is not available, you can download a Word version of the report a safeguarding concern form and send it to Care Direct at